Much abundance to be eaten these days on the farm. Here's a recipe to help use all those wonderful field cukes.
Recipe: Tzatziki - Cucumber Yogurt Dip
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. vinegar
• 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 1 cup plain yogurt (for thicker tzatziki, strain the yogurt)
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
• 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
1. Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined and set aside.
2. Using a whisk, blend the yogurt with the sour cream.
3. Add the olive oil mixture to the yogurt mixture and mix well.
4. Add the cucumber and chopped fresh dill.
5. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
Yields 4-5 cups
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter to get info about the weekly produce and fabulous new recipes.