Season of abundance:
It's easy to feel overwhelmed by the abundance of the harvest at this point in the season. What should I eat first? What, I need to harvest cucumbers again? I need to find time to freeze my green beans for the season! But truly there is so much to be grateful for.
Here's the list from this week:
- amazing fresh corn on the cob for supper on Tuesday
- a friend veterinarian who is willing to help us with our goat herd
- crates of beautiful slicer tomatoes and melons - long anticipated
- time away at a lake last weekend with family and friends
- thankful to my parents for keeping things going last weekend
- homes for all those flower bouquets - thank you everyone!
- Denise and Brent's patient bean picking - it's quite relentless now.
- Kate and Zoë doing a bunch of dead heading in the flowers today
Subscribe to our weekly Newsletter to get info about the weekly produce and fabulous new recipes.